Belmont District Bars & Restaurants
Here are some of our favorite spots in Belmont District!
- Han Dynasty
3711 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Han Dynasty offers an amazing Szechuan dining experience that is just perfect for Party Bus Philly groups in the Belmont District area. They really have an incredible array of spicy delights for you to choose from, a menu that just overflows with goodness. The crispy spicy cucumber is something that our party bus groups are always raving about, and the pork belly entree will just blow your mind! They also have a wonton appetizer that's a perfect starter to a wonderful meal. The dry pot beef is another entree that we can't get enough of. A few other favorites: Dan dan noodles, cold sesame noodles, cumin lamb, double cooked pork belly, string beans with minced pork... oh, we could go on and on! They even have a full bar for your enjoyment here and beautiful outdoor seating. Indoors you'll be able to watch some sports on TV. Absolutely outstanding service.
3945 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Distrito is a Mexican restaurant and bar that has really captured the attention of our Party Bus Philly travelers in the Belmont District area. If you've got a birthday or other special celebration coming up, this is a great place to have that event. Their happy hour prices will help you to save some dough while you drink and live it up. The margaritas are super juicy and delicious and the fresh guacamole will please your tastebuds to no end! The hamachi tacos are just mind blowing and we can't say enough good things about the queso fundido! The mahi mahi is really excellent here and we love the dessert choices of chocolate torte or torta de queso! It's very trendy and modern here, and a bit pricey too, but well worth it. Did we mention that there is even a full bar? The best nights to check this one out are Thu-Fri-Sat! Don't miss this one. Always a good time.
3200 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Zavino is the one for you if you love a delicious pizza along with some wine. This pizzeria and wine bar delivers a consistently pleasant experience time after time. The eggplant parm is something that we'd recommend any day of the week, so delicious and just a total classic in every way. The rosemary flatbread with homemade ricotta is just incredible, and we adore the Margherita pizzas here too. The veal meatball pizza is another one that we can never seem to resist. This is another establishment that offers a full bar and outdoor seating. The interior is trendy and modern, very inviting for our modern Party Bus Philly groups. Lunch is nice here but dinner is the prime time to be there, when things are most lively and the energy is just electric. The happy hour prices are worth coming in for too, to save a few bucks while you get a good buzz going! Such a great spot!
- New Delhi Indian Restaurant
4004 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- New Delhi Indian Restaurant gets so much love from our Party Bus Philly partygoers in the Belmont District area. Their buffet is just loaded up with so much goodness from end to end. The naan is the irresistible starter that no one can keep their hands off of. The lamb korma is a dish that we adore too. The tikka masala is always a good bet at just about any Indian restaurant, and at this establishment it's an absolute must-have! Some of the best that we have ever tasted. The chicken saag is another dish that we could just rave about for days and days. You get complementary ice cream at the end of your meal too, in your choice of flavors. Our favorites are the mango and the chocolate. As with all of the other recommendations on this page, this establishment proudly offers a full bar. They have outdoor seating as well! And indoors, you will in fact find a television in case you need to keep an eye on the game or on the headlines.