Bridesburg Borough Bars & Restaurants
Here are some of our favorite spots in Bridesburg Borough!
- Smokey Pint
2549 Orthodox St, Philadelphia, PA 19137
- Smokey Pint is a hot one! It opened out here in the Bridesburg Borough area just recently at the time of this writing, and we're really impressed with all of the delicious barbecue options that this cozy bar serves up. If you're familiar with this area, you know that it's virtually inundated with pizzerias and/or bars that serve pizza, so this is a refreshing change from the area's status quo. The chili and chipotle chicken tacos... Mmm, we just can't believe the flavor! The ribs and mac and cheese are amazing too, and those pulled pork sliders will impress your tastebuds to no end while not breaking the bank! They've got some really nice televisions for the sports watchers to enjoy, and the outdoor seating area is really outstanding too. You should note that this is a beer and wine place only, not a full bar, but the selection is more than adequate and we have zero complaints.
- Post Office Cafe
2696 Bridge St, Philadelphia, PA 19137
- Post Office Cafe is another local bar that we just adore. Party Bus Philly customers are always saying that the Bridesburg Borough area location is so perfect for them, and that the service is just exceptional. The upstairs bar has plenty of accommodations for private parties. If you love seafood, you'll be really tempted by all the good stuff that they offer here, including delectable crabs that you'll just love sinking your teeth into! The corn that comes along with the crab is such a perfect pairing, and we love the cole slaw and fries too. If you love to dance, this is one of the best local spots to shake that groove thang. Watching sports on TV is plenty of fun here too, and even just sitting at the bar and taking advantage of those happy hour prices is a perfectly respectable thing to do! We'd say that the best nights to check this one out are Wednesday and Friday!
- Byrne's Tavern
3301 Richmond St, Philadelphia, PA 19134
- Byrne's Tavern has made a big splash with all of our Party Bus Philly travelers in the Bridesburg Borough area, and it's made a big impression on our crew during our personal visits too! This Irish pub is just perfect for relaxing and enjoying a good conversation over a pint of beer. The crab is just as good here as at the previous mention, with their Maryland crab soup being a higlight, and they are equally well known for their mouth watering chicken wings. Mm-mmm good! Have you tried their potato logs yet? If not, make sure to head out to enjoy them! They've got wonderful pizza here as well. We actually like this place just as much for dine-in as we do for takeout, and it's nice to grab some goodies to-go to enjoy in your Party Bus Philly vehicle! Full bar, outdoor seating, televisions for sports, and even free Wi-Fi! Gotta love it.
- The Crazy Leprechaun Bar & Grill
3589 Richmond St, Philadelphia, PA 19134
- The Crazy Leprechaun Bar & Grill is a top recommendation for our Bridesburg Borough area Party Bus Philly partygoers, with an awesome blend of sports bar and Irish pub atmosphere all rolled into one. We love that awesome corner entrance, and the vibe once you step in is just unmistakably authentic and cozy. The burgers are a top recommendation here, just as good as if you took the time to make them yourself at home or on the grill, and we're absolutely hooked on their crab fries with cheese. They have amazing drink specials here that will really help you to save a few bucks when you're dining out with all your friends. The music is always good here, whether it's live, a DJ, or provided by the trusty juke box! Great place to dance and shake that booty, that's for sure! Watching the game is fun and so is playing pool. A really nice spot.