Bristol Township Bars & Restaurants
Here are some of our favorite spots in Bristol Township!
- Dog & Bull
810 Bristol Pike, Croydon, PA 19021
- Dog & Bull is such a great local Bristol, PA pub that our Party Bus Philly customers really dig. This one's located at the train station which gives it a unique vibe and it's very convenient if you're traveling throughout the Bristol area with Party Bus Philly and then heading out later on via the trains. There are so many delicious things for you to dig into here, including the crack fries that everybody just loves, loaded up with garlic parmesan cheese and cheddar ale sauce! Wow. They have an incredible array of craft beers for you to enjoy, and they also have whiskey infusions that will really tempt your tastebuds and give you a great buzz. This is a full bar, so your choices are limitless, and they do have nice happy hour prices to keep things affordable. The best nights to check this place out are Mon-Fri-Sat. TVs for sports, free wi-fi, and even outdoor seating! Nice.
- Hulmeville Inn
4 Trenton Rd, Hulmeville, PA 19047
- Hulmeville Inn is another excellent pub that we'd never hesitate to recommend to you when you are traveling with Party Bus Philly in the Bristol area. They have these wonderful hot dog wonton wraps that you'll love kicking things off with, and they have wings that are amazingly cheap and oh-so-good. They're sweeter than they are hot though, so you might want to ask for some hot sauce on the side if you want to kick it up a notch! On Monday nights they have trivia and a good saving on draft beers. The smokers who travel with us (sorry, our vehicles are non-smoking!) will appreciate the fact that smoking is still allowed in this establishment. There are a veritable ton of televisions here in case you've got designs on that big game! It's an amazing place to watch it, along with that ice cold beer and piping hot food. Excellent service here. Highly recommended.
- Cafe Bombay Indian Cuisine
233 Mill St, Bristol, PA 19007
- Cafe Bombay Indian Cuisine will take good care of you when you've got a soul-deep craving for some mouth watering Indian food in the Bristol area. Party Bus Philly customers go here all the time and we definitely know why! We love the fact that everything is prepared fresh here. There are some great Indian buffets out there, don't get us wrong, but there's nothing like a piping hot dish that was just prepared for scratch for you. If you're a lover of Indian lamb dishes, they've got a ton of incredible ones for you to dig into here. We're lovers of Indian chicken dishes, and we can't get enough of their chicken tikka masala. Just a creamy delightful dish that you'll want to dive right into! They're happy to customize the spice level to your particular tastes too, which you may not be used to if you're always frequenting Indian lunch buffets. Closed Monday thru Wednesday.
- Hong Luck Restaurant
2221 Veterans Hwy, Levittown, PA 19055
- Hong Luck Restaurant is a Chinese restaurant that has really pleased a whole lot of our Party Bus Philly travelers who are out and about in the Bristol area on a regular basis. The array of traditional Chinese fare that is available here is more than enough to satisfy your tastebuds. Our personal favorite has got to be the lo mein. Just delicious. They also have tiki bar style steak on a stick that we can't get enough of1 The tin foil chicken is a great one and the boneless garlic ribs are a highlight too. Did we mention how beautiful it is here? It's decorated with bamboo and blown glass lights, and the booths are just so cozy and so conducive to good conversation. There's even a full bar here for your complete and total enjoyment. There is television as well, in case you're a headline watcher or a sports fan. Superb service and always a good time here. Highly recommended!