Frankford Borough Bars & Restaurants
Here are some of our favorite spots in Frankford Borough!
- Bada Bing Sports Bar & Grille
2372 Orthodox St, Philadelphia, PA 19137
- The phrase "bada bing" may be as played out (or as deliciously retro) as can be, depending on your personal taste, but what we can tell you with certainty is that the place in the Frankford Borough area that has that name is a venue that you need to get to as soon as you can. Described as an Italian sports bar, this place has been serving up great food for quite awhile, and we're really impressed with the amount of space that they have for larger groups as well as the incredible service that they provide. The Philly cheesesteaks are a classic and you can always stop in for a bunch of those. If you're dining in, you'll love the pizza, the Old Bay seasoned fries, and the chicken tenders. The jumbo Buffalo wings are always a popular choice with our party bus travelers. Their DJ and karaoke nights are plenty of fun. Best nights, Thu-Fri-Sat!
- Bridge & Pratt Cafe
5207 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19124
- Bridge & Pratt Cafe is one of the coolest little dive bars in the Frankford Borough area, just perfect for your Party Bus Philly outings around here! They are known for their yummy seafood and for their low-low-low prices. It's as simple as it gets here, just a low key and laid back local bar where you'll feel like one of the locals even if you're not one. It's a good spot to gather with good buddies for an ice cold beer and to watch the big game on TV, or even to celebrate a birthday in a nice cozy and unassuming type of space. The happy hour prices will drive those already low prices even lower, and the fact that this isn't a beer-only joint and that they do have a full bar is a nice perk too. No outdoor seating or beer garden here, but this isn't the Ritz. Like we said, simple, low-key, neighborhood dive bar. What more do you need?
- Tony's Place
6300 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19135
- Tony's Place is our favorite spot for pizza in the Frankford Borough area, actually half bar and half restaurant, serving your dining and drinking needs with ease! The booths in the bar are very comfortable and great for conversation with your good friends. The thin crust pizza that they serve here is just out of this world, really allowing the flavor of the sauce, the cheese, and the toppings to shine through just perfectly. If you're lucky enough to be in the area with your group on a Monday or a Wednesday, check out their half priced pizza pies. They're already super cheap to begin with, so when you shave off half, it's just scandalous! Love it! They've got televisions here so you can keep up on the big game. They even have free Wi-Fi so you can stay connected and post snaps of your good time to your favorite social media site. A very nice place to visit.
- Chickie's & Pete's Cafe
4010 Robbins Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19135
- Chickie's & Pete's Cafe is always a safe bet for visitors. It's a corner sports bar that happens to offer really delicious seafood and pub fare. The upstairs area is a nice spot to escape the din and indulge in some private conversation with good friends. Some of our top recommendations here would include the crab fries, the mussels, and the lobster pie. Seafood lovers are just in heaven here, and the prices are quite moderate too! The clams in white sauce are another top recommendation of ours. The hot shrimp in spicy garlic sauce is one of the most scrumptious menu items that you will ever sample. This is a top happy hour destination for our Frankford Borough area travelers. The best nights to come in and see what's happening would have to be Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. There are televisions for sports and free Wi-Fi too. Great opportunities for anyone and everyone who ventures in.