Moreland Township Bars & Restaurants
Here are some of our favorite spots in Moreland Township!
- Big Dogz Sports Bar & Restaurant
5010 Rt 220 Hwy, Hughesville, PA 17737
- When your travels with Party Bus Philly bring you out to the Moreland Township area, it's great to know that there are so many cozy and low-key sports bar types of places to relax with a good stiff drink. Big Dogz Sports Bar & Restaurant is one of them, and it's certainly one that we recommend to many of our party bus travelers on a regular basis. On the weekends, it's a particularly great place to chill out and relax, since they bring in excellent bands to provide entertainment. They also have a volleyball court here, and even a tiki bar for a little kitschy fun! If you've been craving the beach, you can definitely get your sandy fix here. The food is really good too, much better than you'd ever expect from any typical sports bar. The beer selection is superb and everything is very well priced. The happy hour prices make it even better! Easy hours here, from 11-2 on weekends and 4-2 on weekdays.
- The Spartan Pub
104 N Main St, Hughesville, PA 17737
- The Spartan Pub is another local Moreland Township area sports bar, this one with a bit more of a diner style, and it's a top recommendation for our Party Bus Philly customers. They've got a small but well chosen selection of beers on tap, and you'll certainly be able to find one of your favorites on that list. We just love the old fashioned vibe here. You'll feel right at home from the first moment that you walk through the door. As far as the food goes, we'd highly recommend one of their hearty cheesesteak sandwiches. There's nothing better than filling up with one of those for lunch. Mm-mmm good. Needless to say, this is a full bar establishment, and the bonus is that they even offer happy hour pricing to help you save further dough. If you're looking for an ideal place to watch the game, this is it. Free wi-fi too. No outdoor seating here, but the interior is cozy enough on its own.
- Hull's Landing
27 State Rt 442, Muncy, PA 17756
- Hull's Landing is a steakhouse style bar that offers some of the best food in town at really reasonable prices. The atmosphere is just excellent here, very conducive to good times with your best friends. In the summer months in Moreland Township, there's just nothing better than coming out with your Party Bus Philly group to enjoy the live bands and the open deck. When you think of the best nightlife that Moreland Township has to offer, Hull's Landing is definitely the first place that comes to mind. The food that they serve here is truly top notch, with our favorites being golden fried shrimp, hearty french onion soup, and brew city fries! Mm-mmm good ! The Caesar fries are another favorite of ours, along with that mind blowing crab dip that everybody goes wild for! The chicken Alfredo is another top fave that we can't resist recommending to you! Love this spot!
- Haywood's Bar & Grill
113 W Water St, Muncy, PA 17756
- Haywood's Bar & Grill is another low-key local bar that takes really good care of our Party Bus Philly customers in the Moreland Township area. It's a full bar and they have some of the cheapest drink prices around, plus happy hour pricing on top of that. Nice! The American style bar fare that is served here is high quality and super delicious, just what you'll be craving after a long day cruising around in the party bus. They have a really excellent beer selection too, much larger than what you might expect to find. The sandwiches are what it's all about if you ask us, and those are great whether you're coming in for lunch or dinner. They do have wi-fi here but it's not free, and they do have great televisions for watching the game on. In case you'd like to escape into the wild blue yonder, they've got outdoor seating that's just perfect during those warm summer months!