Passyunk Township Bars & Restaurants
Here are some of our favorite spots in Passyunk Township!
- Nick's Old Original Roast Beef
2149 S 20th St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- When it comes to an amazing old fashioned meal in the Passyunk Township area, you cannot go wrong with a trip to Nick's Old Original Roast Beef! Party Bus Philly customers really dig this place, raving about the rich delights that you can dive into here! The roast beef sandwich with gravy fries is the must-have as far as we are concerned. We have enjoyed that so many times over the years, and we'd seriously shed a tear if this place ever closed down! That's how much we love that particular sandwich. We're big fans of the relish tray that they always have on the table, featuring their delicious banana peppers and horseradish, just to give your food a little extra kick! The fact that this place has that cozy hole-in-the-wall dive bar type of atmosphere just makes it even better for Party Bus Philly groups. Full bar. Best nights are Wed-Fri-Sat. Smoking is allowed. Great spot!
- Amalia's Cafe & Hookah Lounge
1431 W Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- If you're going to indulge in some delicious Middle Eastern food, why not indulge in some hookah under the same roof? That's exactly what you can do at Amalia's Cafe & Hookah Lounge out here in the Passyunk Township area. Party Bus Philly customers have told us that they can't get enough of the fresh salads here, the grilled fish, the yummy chicken kabobs, and of course the hummus and baba ghannouj! They also have some truly amazing tiramisu and baklava for dessert, so if you've got a little bit of a sweet tooth, this might be just the place to indulge it! For your drink to go with your meal, you can't go wrong with their signature ginger tea. They do have televisions here and they also offer outdoor seating. There is no alcohol served here, but the only mode of relaxation you need is the hookah. You can relax with your friends and enjoy a really good time.
- Tap Room On 19th
2400 S 19th St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Tap Room On 19th is a really enticing option for our Party Bus Philly customers out here in Passyunk Township. It's recently under new ownership, so if you have not stopped in for a bit, this might be just the perfect time to see what's new. Taco Tuesday is an awesome day to come in, and you might even call it Taco Twos-day, since they're just two bucks! Nice! The beet chips are really good and we just love the pretzel bites with cheese dip. The gastropub vibe is beyond ideal and the beer selection will please you to no end. If you love wings, crab fries, and chicken parmesan, then we highly recommend that you check those out! Too good! The pork belly Cuban sandwiches are really legit too, and for dessert, you cannot go wrong with their deliciously concocted parfait! You will enjoy the outdoor seating here, or you may opt to sit inside and watch the game on TV.
- South Philadelphia Tap Room
1509 Mifflin St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- One last bar for the road! South Philadelphia Tap Room will take really good care of your Party Bus Philly group when you are out and about with us in the Passyunk Township area. This gastropub is best known for their delicious Mexican turkey soup. So good, you just won't believe it! Washing it down with an ice cold beer is just the perfect thing to do. If you haven't tried their tomato lager soup, that's a must-try, and the bloody mary will please you if you're a tomato lover too. The vegan hoagies are really nice and we also go wild for the wild boar tacos and the homemade sausage! We've heard really good things about their enfrijolatas as well! Oh, and let's not forget to mention the fried peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! Oh, too good to be believed! And the fries come with delectable homemade ketchup! We just love this place. You will too. Full bar, TV, outdoor seating.