Penn Township Bars & Restaurants
Here are some of our favorite spots in Penn Township!
- Jiggers Pub
5835 Washington Ave, Export, PA 15632
- A local favorite is Jiggers Pub. This place has it all; Juke box, great service, low prices, tons of beer, good food, and amazing cocktails. If you're on a budget but still want to have a great night out, definitely check out Jiggers.
- Atria’s Restaurant & Tavern
4869 William Penn Hwy, Murrysville, PA 15668
- Artia's is a great spot to stop for dinner and drinks with friends, a date, or even the family! This classy-casual Murrysville spot is one of the best with their friendly service, great atmosphere, and amazing selection of drinks. Both their beer and cocktail menus are divine.
- RiverTowne Pour House
312 Center Rd, Monroeville, PA 15146
- RiverTowne Pour House is a fun, upbeat spot where you're sure to have a good time. They have a ton of beer, and we mean a ton! If you're in the mood to try some new brews, order the sampler. RiverTowne is a great bar to stop during any night out on the town or just for dinner and drinks. Either way, you're going to have a fun night.
- Dad's Pub & Grub
4320 Northern Pike, Monroeville, PA 15146
- This local favorite is a perfect spot to head for lunch or late night drinks. This place gets busy on the weekends, but they draw a great crowd. They have weekly specials and are known for serving great food. Service is friendly and the beer is always cold over at Dad's so be sure to stop by!
- Rick's Sports Bar
5400 William Penn Hwy, Export, PA 15632
- This classic sports bar has a reputation for being one of the best. Rick's Sports Bar has a great selection of beer, tons of TVs so you can always catch the game. It's a fun, casual bar where you can hang with friends and drink beer, eat good food, and watch sports and have a good time.